All my new added BSP go invisible?

thanks for your patience im new to unreal

where can i find it?

just a qustion i added some material and props from the shop and one of them could not be added and when i tried to add it again it said it was already added. Can that be a problem?

Go to where you found the .uproject and open the contents folder. This is the folder tied to your project browser. Once you’ve done this, you can use the search feature in windows explorer to look for your levelname.umap file, or if you see a maps folder, simply open it and the map should be saved in there. If neither of these options work let me know and we’ll try something else.

ok it was that one i tried so send but it said i can only send 5 mb and that one is 123 mb.

Do you have a google drive or dropbox? If you do, you can upload the level to it and share the link here, I’ll be able to pull the info from the link.

ok, upload the . of the .umap to your google drive, then share the link here so I can download the map. Once that is done I can take a look at it.

google drive yes

i need name or email to share it

Please private message it to me on the forums. You can find this account ( ) and send the message with the link there.

im so so sorry i dont see any pm/shat on your account

but thanks again for your patience with me

can we continue tomorrow need to go to bed, but thanks for all your help

Hi i still cant find a way to send it to you. If we cant fix it i will save all my buildings and restart, but thanks for all your help.

I’ve taken a few screenshots to help show how to get a PM to me on the forums:

On the forums, go to the top right and type my name into the searchbar, then press the magnifying glass. Once it pulls up the search results, find my name in the third column, where it lists who posted. This will open my profile page. Once there, press the “Send a Message” button on the top left of the page under my name. You can post the shareable link to the google drive download in the private message and I’ll download it from there.

thanks, i sent it now.

it was two that asked for permission so i gave access to both.

Yes I sent the first by mistake, it was the wrong email, the epic games email was correct, however and I was able to see what you are talking about. The problem you are running into is unfortunately expected. BSPs are computationally extremely heavy and, once a significant amount of them are placed within a level it becomes difficult to manage. What I would recommend doing is converting them to static meshes and replacing as many bsps as you can with the created static meshes. You can do this by selecting a bsp and pressing the “convert to static mesh” option in the details pane of the bsp brush. Once you do this you should see a significant improvement in the map.

thanks it works now