All-Call For Austin Developers!

Austin-area game developers are invited to join Epic at Chaotic Moon Studios on July 16th from 7-10pm for a night of beer, BBQ, and UE4!

Chaotic Moon is located at 319 Congress Ave, Suite 200, Austin TX 78701. The visitor parking entrance is on Brazos Street (one way north) between 3rd and 4th, on your left. Take the elevators to the ground floor, exit the building, and walk around to your left to the double red doors on Congress Avenue next to Annie’s Café. We will validate your parking so keep your ticket.

If you’re interested in attending, click here to RSVP.

Want to connect with folks ahead of the meet-up? Be sure to chime in below.

Can’t wait to see you there!

Looking forward to it! I’m going to try to be there.

Paul Tozour

Awesome, See you there!

I’m really excited for this event!
I am an indie environment artist living in Austin.
Feel free to peek on my portfolio
http://www.reesegraphics.com
See you all there!

Reese

Cool! It is a pity that from Krasnoyarsk far :wink: I with pleasure would meet you friends.

http://zagruzitfoto.com/images/2014/07/10/FRQdb.th.png

Thats Much better. I live at San Antonio andI was planning to go to the dalla area, But since there goingto be one in Austin I don’t have to Drive that far.

Glad to hear! See you next week!

Awesome that you’re driving up for the event. Hit me up when you get in and we will share an epic high five.

I’ll be there definitely. Looking forward to it.

If I can make my way out there, I’ll most definitely be going.

Already RSVP’d. I was kinda iffy about driving four+ hours to Dallas, but having a meet-up right in Austin is totally awesome! Looking forward to meeting everyone else! …And people who speak the same language I do. :slight_smile:

Looks like I’m too late, Eventbrite says it’s sold out. Are there any plans for another event?

Glad to hear you’re coming in, see you tomorrow!

Glad to hear it! See you tomorrow!

Also - lol

I CAN HAS LAZER is still under development, moving slowly, but it’s moving.

How was this event? I tried going but the guest parking directions led to an area that was blocked off for construction?

It was great. Good BBQ and a keg of local beer, along with the demos and networking with all the other devs in and around Austin. Do it again.