Alien Digital News (Unreal Engine Vtuber)

This is a character I made to talk about pop culture stuff while doing funny skids as an Alien. I use my motion capture with a setup inside Unreal Engine to achieve this in a vTuber style. Let me know your thoughts, I will make a livestream on this once it gets a bit more popular

3 Likes

I love the sassiness of this alien :joy: Alien news is the only kind of news I can subscribe to from this point forward. The humor is just perfect!

Are you planning on streaming using Miko’s setup or just playing around for a few videos like this?

2 Likes

I want this to be my channel to talk about pop culture stuff. I always wanted to do that but my main channel is about Unreal engine so I needed to create a new outlet for that. More videos are definitely coming I plan to have 1 a week. The livestream will happen once I see more interest but ultimately I’d like to do something like Miko where I talk to other people as well

3 Likes

Understandable. Cheering you and your alien alter-ego on! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Newest video of Alien looking at the new Avatar Trailer

3 Likes

I’m with Alien on this one; I can’t believe it’s not real footage either! :laughing:

Alien Digital News is coming along nicely, and you did an excellent job creating your vTuber character. Keep up the great work. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words :slight_smile:

1 Like