I’m really excited to announce our company’s first game Albino Lullaby is now out and available on Steam!
Albino Lullaby is a first-person horror adventure game set in a dark and fun subterranean world. Clinging to the precipices of underground cliffs the highly interactive environment twists and contorts around you in real time as you puzzle your way through its equally twisted narrative. The atmospheric powers of the UE4 transport the player into a world yet unseen that etches its way deep into the player’s imagination through its impressionist art style.
Albino Lullaby is a horror game where we tell our twisted tale with suspense and the psychological to get inside your head rather than blood and gore. Episode 1 is currently available, and we plan to release episodes 2 and 3 in 2016.
- The Next Gen of Adventure Games - More story and less cutscenes.
- Interactive Immersive World - Dynamic world transforms around you.
- Layered Story - Deep background of characters and events.
- Original Soundtrack - Dark symphonic music that pulls you into this macabre world.
- Different Play Styles - Sneak or gung ho!
- Episodic Releases - Pay as you go or get a season pass.
- Rift Ready - Built from ground up to play great on the Oculus Rift.
We use Matinee and Blueprints extensively to help bring the world to life. Here’s some screenshots and videos (all from in-game footage):