AimOffset sync group not working

Hey everyone,

today i found out (of course after painful hours of figuring out whats going on), that it seems to me, that the AimOffset node in Animation Blueprint has bug with sync groups. See the image below. If i used the AimOffset node (that uses the same additive animations, like below in the screenshot), my additive animations where not synced.
i tested this with setting the play rate to 0.1 and my animation in aim offset went really slow.

but when i my workaround it works nice like it should. my additive animation is following the locomotion group (walk run blendspace).

of course there is always the chance i messed something up or forgot to hit a button. so please let me know, if anyone has an idea.

greets Phil

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

hm, well i think its better to post it public too, so other people can see it too. It tooked me a while to figure out that there is even a bug + there is allready forum and answershub and i can’t find the bug report on the top bar. Doesn’t it get a bit to much with another new system?