Aim offset deforms character

Hi.
I started a fresh code based project with no starting content, and tried to create a simple character with basic animations like running, standing around, walking etc, so I uploaded some UE animations I bought, and targeted it to the UE skeleton, and created a blendspace off of it.
Everything worked fine.
Then, I created (using aim offset assets from the same package) an aim offset, which, again works fine after I connected it, but for some reason, it deforms my character.
For the aim offset, I set all the animations to mesh space in additive settings, and “none” for the blendspace animations.

Anyway, here’s what it looks like:

128775-deformed1.png

Everything else seems to be working fine. The character moves just as expected based on the blend space/ aim offset, but its hands seem to be kind of warped or something.

If there’s more info you need to analyze the problem, let me know.
But generally, as I said, it’s an empty c++ project, with an uploaded default UE character, and animations asset I bought from the same company that sells the Mobility 01 pro on the marketplace (I just bought a cheaper, less advanced version from their site).

So, if anybody could point me in the direction of maybe getting around solving this, I’d appreciate it.