AI Programming Errors

So i was messing around with some AI code but it traces a very strange error when i attempt to compile:

1>Source/Game/AI/BTTask_FindPickup.h(6): error : Superclass BTTask_BlackboardBase of class BTTask_FindPickup not found
1>Source/Game/AI/BTTask_FindPointNearTarget.h(6): error : Superclass BTTask_BlackboardBase of class BTTask_FindPointNearTarget not found
1>Source/Game/AI/BTTask_HasLosTo.h(6): error : Superclass BTDecorator of class BTTask_HasLosTo not found
1>Source/Game/AI/CustomAIController.h(4): error : Superclass AIController of class CustomAIController not found

But i have the superclass file included in all of the headers:

#pragma once

#include "BehaviorTree/BTDecorator.h"
#include "BTTask_HasLosTo.generated.h"

UCLASS()
class UBTTask_HasLosTo : public UBTDecorator
{
	GENERATED_UCLASS_BODY()

virtual bool CalculateRawConditionValue(class UBehaviorTreeComponent* OwnerComponent, uint8* NodeMemory) const override;

protected:

UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere, Category = Condition)
	struct FBlackboardKeySelector TargetKey;

private:
	bool LOSTrace(AActor* InActor, AActor* InEnemyActor, const FVector& EndLocation) const;
};

#pragma once

#include "BehaviorTree/Tasks/BTTask_BlackboardBase.h"
#include "BTTask_FindPickup.generated.h"

UCLASS()
class UBTTask_FindPickup : public UBTTask_BlackboardBase
{
	GENERATED_UCLASS_BODY()

virtual EBTNodeResult::Type ExecuteTask(UBehaviorTreeComponent* OwnerComponent, uint8* NodeMemory) override;
};

Any ideas why this is happening/how i can fix it?

Bump, I haven’t managed to fix this.

Do you have the AIModule included in your project/modules build.cs ?

I don’t. How/where am i supposed to include them?

For the above, open the “MyGame”.Build.CS file in your solution explorer, and add it to the list of included modules.

That fixed it, thank you all for helping! =)