AI Perception Inverted Senses / Stimuli

Hello Everyone, I don’t really know how to explain this thing with screenshots and “chatting” so I just made a video of the bug.
Long story short, Sometimes after working on a project for a bit, and compile/saving it. The AI senses will “invert”
and by that I mean the AI registers the Sight stimulus as “Hearing”, and the Hearing stimulus as “Sight”.
Creating all kind of “interesting” behavior on an Almost finished AI.
The Only fix I found previously was to delete the AI perception Component, then compile, and save, close the engine, Re-open it. then Recreating the AI Perception, put in the settings again and “Sometimes” it worked. but in this case, it’s not working anymore and I had to invert the Array Indexes in the function that “sorts” the stimuli.
I’m Just leaving a video, hopefully, Epic will be aware of this bug, but I’m afraid AI’s have never been a priority for Epic
Since there’s a lot of things that have not been exposed to blueprints since the AI perception is here.

Let me know if any of you encountered this issue.
Last time I worked on this AI was on UE4 4.15 and never ever happened this issue, not even on 4.17