Hi, I’m having some trouble with the AI MoveTo blueprint. For some reason it considers my AI to be blocked. Any help/ideas is much appreciated.
I’m using version 4.27.2 & Blueprints.
I’ve spent some time trying to troubleshoot this, but there may be something I’ve missed:
- I’ve made sure that my AI is able to be possessed by the the AI controller (spawned or placed).
- I’ve placed the AI on a large empty map with a decently sized Nav Mesh Bounds to give it room to roam.
- I’ve set the collisions on the mesh to ignore all and the collisions on the capsule to block everything but the player and the camera (which are ignored).
- I know that AI MoveTo does get called when I place a breakpoint on it.
- When I print string the “Movement result” it says “Blocked.”
- I’ve tried increasing the radius and the acceptance radius.
- The AI is able to rotate when it sees the player to chase them but isn’t able to physically move towards them.
The roaming blueprints:
The chase blueprints:
Video of it failing to roam:
Video of it failing to chase, but still rotating: