AI Generated rubbish

• +1000. The market has been flooded with AI trash (2d Assets). I call it trash because it is low quality, unwanted (by me), and Epic didnt give us a way to exclude it.
  • Thus like you, I am forced to sort thru 1000 assets of trash. Im not anti AI gen (icons may be useful). But when Epic forces us to sort thru low quality assets, now they are costing me money (lost time), while rewarding low quality floods.
  • Also some 2D asset creators are scamming/false advertising by calling their store or asset “Character creator.” This is extra annoying and a strain on the eyes, because Epic is forcing me to look at the “2d asset” label instead of the image; but now 2d Asset sellers are giving false advertisements in the image by adding text that says “Characters.” So I am now forced to check 2 things with the eyes x 1000 assets = annoying.
  • Please support a vote to get Epic to add exclusion filters for AI and 2D assets:
    [SUPPORT] How do we exclude 2d Assets? Give us a way to stop wasting our time
3 Likes