AI Current montage is blocked

Hello,

I have a strange problem in my game.
Usually, when an AI do a montage, the variable “current montage” of the AI is set to this montage until it ends (or until it is stopped). After ending/stopping the montage, the variable take back the value of “none”. We can see it directly in the debugger of AI.

In my game, when attacking, I test the value of this variable “current montage” to know if I am already attacking. If it is set to none, then I am not already attacking. Like this, it is really reliable ! More than having a variable like “isAttacking” that I set to true or false…

It was always working well in the editor, but when I packaged my game, everything changed.
In my packaged game, when the AI do a montage, then the value of current montage is not clear anymore after the end of the montage.
I mean, my AI do the attack montage, and then keep always the value of “current montage” set to this attack montage until I play another one. And it never become “none”.

It is a big problem for me because…

Do you have an idea why it is acting like this ? It is quite strange, and really annoying…
I am using 4.26.

Thank you a lot for your time, and sorry for my bad english.

All the best