AI Classify using image label

I am working on a model of a solar power plant.

Solar panels are a very obvious shape.

I would like to use the AI Classify function to select only the panels when Filtering, but can I select from an image?

Hi,

It’s not possible to define your own type of object using the AI classify tool. Please try one of the presets, I think that one of them should find the solar panels. Once you have found a setting that picks out the solar panels you can then deselect the parts you don’t want. This section of this video explains how to use the tool in more detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMnZFOOK7LQ&t=966s

@Anonymous_1dbe9a1270 or anyone who else tried the AI Classify labels, I’m wondering is there any new tips on this area? Now in RealityCapture 1.2 you can make your own labels.

I’ve tried to create my own labels and using the “transfer labels from images” feature to classify my objects. I’ve managed to get it work but often times I will easily got “Images in label layer contain too many classes.” error. It is really tricky to get it to work. Anyone has good tips and workflow on that?

Also, what I’m trying to do is to label different materials for post processing, wondering if there is a better way then AI Classify?

Hi AllenY.NK,
all tips you can find in the Help page: RealityCapture Help