AI Blackboard/BTDecorator Help

Alright, I have a strange error I can’t fix. Well I have two problems: First, somehow it seems like the decorator is being called every tick (I know EnemyFindTarget is on tick, so if that’s the reason, that makes sense), but most annoying is it is constantly printing out False/true on screen. And the second, is when I get away from the AI pawn, and I exit, I get a lot of errors:) All the same error but from two places within the decorator:

Error Accessed None ‘CallFunc_GetBlackboardValueAsActor_ReturnValue’ from node Print String in graph ‘PerformConditionCheck’ in blueprint BTDecorator_IsInAttackRange
Error Accessed None ‘CallFunc_GetBlackboardValueAsActor_ReturnValue’ from node Return Node in graph ‘PerformConditionCheck’ in blueprint BTDecorator_IsInAttackRange

I’ve been able to narrow it down to it only occurring once I get into range of the enemy and THEN moving out of range of the enemy. Other than the constant printing to screen and the editor errors, it seems to be working as intended…

420df1d81e427d05a928ab8bc4d7f2cf8e5a2586.jpeg
3bd9e7bd19e0aad745e8657b5ac7c6471391fb27.jpeg