After a 9-hour update, how did you send the game back 10 years and make such garbage?

I eagerly awaited the update for 9 hours and now I’m shocked by what I saw. Especially the store was already having problems, most of the skins we wanted did not arrive before 200 days, now you have put skins one by one in the store, what exactly are you planning to do with it? And I don’t like the new in-game graphics. a complete disappointment Bring it back to the old version, I say it’s more advanced as an update

2 Likes

Yeah IMO, it seems with the departure of Mustard- the creativity and cohesiveness of Fortnite as a whole is going downhill. Sure the OG revival will keep players happy for so long but we are going to want something new and innovative out of battle royale and it’s almost as if the new creative director is not an idea genius like D-Mustard- as this new season required almost zero creative input or oversight. I fear the future of BR without Mustard tbh. Also odd how Mustardplays had ZERO to say about his brother during the fireside chat on Halloween even though I asked several times in the chat but ultimatly the fireside chat was not about his brother although im sure we would have all been interested to know but whatever…the bright side is that UGC is still thriving, and that’s my bread and butter so I am not overly concerned at the end of the day!

In my opinion, the departure of Mustard seems to have impacted the overall creativity and cohesion of Fortnite. The recent updates, particularly the one following a 9-hour maintenance, have left much to be desired. Some players feel that without Mustard’s innovative touch, the game has taken a step backward.

While the nostalgia of bringing back OG elements may please some players temporarily, there’s a concern that the game needs fresh and inventive ideas to keep the Battle Royale experience exciting. It’s been suggested that the new creative director might not possess the same level of creative genius as Mustard.

Interestingly, Mustardplays remained silent about his brother’s departure during the Halloween fireside chat, despite multiple inquiries in the chat. The lack of information about this significant change in leadership left players curious and wanting more details.

Despite these concerns, players find solace in the thriving user-generated content (UGC) community, which remains a source of enjoyment. At the end of the day, some players express worry about the future of Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode without Mustard’s influence but remain hopeful for new and innovative changes to come.