AdvancedRaceCarPack1 for any car game project

Advanced Race Car Pack 1 is a pack of sports cars (racing) designed for any video game project, including cars.

Click on the link below to get more info about the pack:

for UE4 users: https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/car/sport/advanced-race-car-pack-1

for Unity users: Advanced Race Car Pack 1 Unity | 3D model

Please don’t spam every forum, one thread is enough. I have deleted your other threads on the topic and left the newest (this one) intact.

This is not spawn but to reach a wider audience, moreover, the topic about “AdvancedRaceCarPack1” and “AdvancedRaceCarPack” are not identical, why have you supress both since they are not the same. If you had to delete a topic it would be the one that is not in the appropriate forum, ie this one. I ask to republish on the appropriate forums ie the following forums: Marketplace, Work In Progress and Released Projects

Hello, I moved this thread with CGtrader links to Released projects since it’s a sale of non-ue4-marketplace assets.

UE4 Marketplace section is reserved exclusively for UE4 Marketplace discussion and products. You can create thread there if your asset has been released or submitted to Marketplace, but not for selling CGTrader assets. As for WiP section - it is for products being currently developed, however you are selling these assets so I assume they are quite finished.

Thank you, Dmitry.

Edit:
I found another thread of yours with more info on the topic - Advanced Race Car Pack 1 (full update) - Released Projects - Unreal Engine Forums
Do you want to have this one in Released instead?