Advanced Turn Based Tile Toolkit stuck on Syncing

I’ve done some digging around to find why it’s stuck on syncing and it seems that often when this is reported it’s because the package isn’t ready but was still available. Is that the case for this and I just need to wait, or is there some specific troubleshooting I should go through? It’s not appearing in my library after the purchase either, but I’m not sure if it would appear there before or after the purchase since this is the second thing I’ve bought and I didn’t really pay close attention to the workflow from marketplace to library on my first purchase.

Thanks!

I have the same problem, I have re-installed the launcher but it has made no difference its still says syncing. I think it is a problem at Epics end.

Hi everyone,

Try the steps located here to see if they solve the syncing error you are seeing:

Hi, I’m the creator of the toolkit. I became aware of this problem a couple of days ago. I sent a message to Epic, and they told me it was because they were uploading the patch I sent them a couple of weeks ago. They asked me to wait and see, but it’s still stuck at syncing. I’ve notified Epic, but it’s the weekend, so they probably won’t fix it until monday. I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but there isn’t anything else I can do about it, unfortunately.

Thanks for the update, at least we know its not at our end

Right on. I expected that was probably the case. Thanks for the update!

Thanks for looking into this. The kit looks great and the upside of the syncing delay is I’ve now watched all of your instructional videos. So, not all bad!

Fixed as of 5:21pm (when I checked) EST.