Advanced Steam Sessions, cant find my session

Hello guys, im currently trying to get my multiplayer working on 4.26.1. For some reason I am currently unable to find my session. The weird part: I builded a few hours ago and the build worked just fine for 2 different pcs on different networks.
Everything was 100% working and a few hours later i wanted to show someone and the same build wasnt working anymore. Most of the times i was able to find a game but after loading i automatically disconnected after like a few frames. When i tried again a few hours later everything worked perfectly again even with no changes to the code.

Here is my Code for creating the lobby:

The “Show Loading Screen” Event is just Widget.
When looking for a sessions this code is executed:

Every Session result gets listed in a menu, the corresponding UI has this code for Debugging purposes:

i kinda tightend my code a bit for the screenshots. Every Event gets called through UI Buttons one way or another, i am confident that the events get called even when its not working. When its not working im still frequently finding all kinds of random sessions with ValuePairs that are created by other persons. My own Session is missing then however.

Can someone notice anything which would lead to this kind of inconsistent result? Im currently using AppID 480.

I think you can pass settings to the Filters parameter on Find Sessions Advanced. I’d suggest making one that’s unique to your game so you only get back sessions for your game.

Do you close sessions anywhere? You might have to explicitly close the session, otherwise steam my keep it around for a while before it times out.

Hello, sorry for the later answer. Unfortunately your suggestion didnt work for me. In the first place it is not documented how to properly use the filters in the “find sessions advanced” node.

It is working now but i have no idea how. We didnt really change anything just went to bed and got up and it worked. I just blamed unreal.