Advanced Sessions Plugin

[QUOTE=arbopa;396321]
Same for a host shutting down?

The destroy session is for the host.

1 Like

Well I do know from building without destroy session and waiting for that to be successful as either the host or the client through the steam sub system you cannot search/join or create a game.

Also in the destroy session documentation from epic it does have a not under it that says “This node is also used for leaving sessions. Clients also need to call this node when they leave a game.”

Im just not sure why it takes forever for this to go though when called

1 Like

I read that note before but it goes against every other text from them. I’ve never actually bothered to look at the code for the node because I wasn’t concerned with making a new one. I’ll remember to take a look tomorrow

1 Like

Ok I looked at it and their example client interface uses “End Session” not “Destroy Session” (I remember this is why I ended up implementing it). Also destroy session has dedicated server flags and sends a notice to steam to shut down the server entirely.

99% sure as it stands that Destroy Session for the host and End Session for the client is the correct behavior. Why it is taking so long I am not sure, it waits for a response from the steam subsystem before finishing but it shouldn’t be slow. On the server shutting down it should send a notice to each client who will then call “End Session” to leave before the server calls “Destroy Session” to end the server instance.

I have however re-uploaded the plugin for 4.9.2 and added an additional check on EndSession for if the session is still live or not. It may be possible that in some cases the session has already ended and the end session call gets stuck trying to complete. (this should have been in to begin with, I missed it).

// Client example
FDelegateHandle Result;

IOnlineSessionPtr SessionInt = GetSessionInt();

if (SessionInt.IsValid())
	{
		Result = SessionInt->AddOnEndSessionCompleteDelegate_Handle(Delegate);
		SessionInt->EndSession(SessionName);
	}
	else
	{
		Delegate.ExecuteIfBound(SessionName, true);
	}

return Result;
}

1 Like

hi, im getting compile errors on clean 4.9.2 and advanced sessions plugin for 4.9.2 from 10/13/15

[QUOTE]
2>I:\Entwicklung\Developed Games\SnowballPVP\branches\4.9\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\AdvancedSessions\BlueprintDataDefinitions.generated.h(16): error C2007: #define-Syntax
2>I:\Entwicklung\Developed Games\SnowballPVP\branches\4.9\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\AdvancedSessions\BlueprintDataDefinitions.generated.h(21): error C2007: #define-Syntax
2>I:\Entwicklung\Developed Games\SnowballPVP\branches\4.9\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\AdvancedSessions\BlueprintDataDefinitions.generated.h(26): error C2007: #define-Syntax
2>I:\Entwicklung\Developed Games\SnowballPVP\branches\4.9\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\AdvancedSessions\BlueprintDataDefinitions.generated.h(31): error C2007: #define-Syntax
2>I:\Entwicklung\Developed Games\SnowballPVP\branches\4.9\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\AdvancedSessions\BlueprintDataDefinitions.generated.h(36): error C2007: #define-Syntax
2>I:\Entwicklung\Developed Games\SnowballPVP\branches\4.9\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\AdvancedSessions\BlueprintDataDefinitions.generated.h(41): error C2007: #define-Syntax
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(94): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Ungültiges Suffix für Zahl’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(94): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Konstante’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(96): error C2334: Unerwartete(s) Token vor ‘:’; sichtbarer Funktionstext wird übersprungen
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(157): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Ungültiges Suffix für Zahl’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(157): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Konstante’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(159): error C2334: Unerwartete(s) Token vor ‘:’; sichtbarer Funktionstext wird übersprungen
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(170): error C2504: ‘FBPUniqueNetId::FBPOnlineUser’: Basisklasse undefiniert
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(171): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Ungültiges Suffix für Zahl’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(171): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Konstante’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(173): error C2334: Unerwartete(s) Token vor ‘:’; sichtbarer Funktionstext wird übersprungen
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(181): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Ungültiges Suffix für Zahl’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(181): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Konstante’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(183): error C2334: Unerwartete(s) Token vor ‘:’; sichtbarer Funktionstext wird übersprungen
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(200): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘namespace’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(201): error C2334: Unerwartete(s) Token vor ‘{’; sichtbarer Funktionstext wird übersprungen
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(218): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Ungültiges Suffix für Zahl’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(218): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Konstante’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(220): error C2238: Unerwartete(s) Token vor ‘;’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(229): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Ungültiges Suffix für Zahl’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(229): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Konstante’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(235): error C2653: ‘EOnlineComparisonOpRedux’: Keine Klasse oder Namespace
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(235): error C2065: ‘Type’: nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(235): error C2923: “TEnumAsByte”: “Type” ist kein gültiges template-Typargument für den TEnum-Parameter.
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(235): error C2238: Unerwartete(s) Token vor ‘;’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(297): error C2653: ‘EOnlineComparisonOpRedux’: Keine Klasse oder Namespace
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(297): error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner ‘Type’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(246): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Inlinefunktionsheader’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(246): error C2334: Unerwartete(s) Token vor ‘:’; sichtbarer Funktionstext wird übersprungen
2>I:\Entwicklung\Developed Games\SnowballPVP\branches\4.9\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\AdvancedSessions\PCH.OnlineSubSystemHeader.h.cpp(2): fatal error C1004: Unerwartetes Dateiende gefunden.

any help appreciated, thx!

1 Like

Its throwing an error about #define syntax? Did you erase part of a line in blueprintdatadefinitions.h by accident?

I did re-upload the plugin though since I had a folder misnamed, it still compiled but it broke the folder system I had going.

I tried it on a fresh install and it worked as expected though, I can’t reproduce the errors.

1 Like

[QUOTE=;400764]
Its throwing an error about #define syntax? Did you erase part of a line in blueprintdatadefinitions.h by accident?

I did re-upload the plugin though since I had a folder misnamed, it still compiled but it broke the folder system I had going.

I tried it on a fresh install and it worked as expected though, I can’t reproduce the errors.

Hi, thanks for the quick reply, really appreciated!

No i didn’t change anything on your plugin, just downloaded the latest version.

If i remove the plugin it compiles fine…

Any ideas?

I really love your plugin!

Best wishes and thank you very much!

PS:
Just tried again cleaned it out and downloaded again still throwing me errors out:

[QUOTE]

>I:\Entwicklung\Developed Games\SnowballPVP\branches\4.9\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\AdvancedSessions\BlueprintDataDefinitions.generated.h(16): error C2007: #define-Syntax
2>I:\Entwicklung\Developed Games\SnowballPVP\branches\4.9\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\AdvancedSessions\BlueprintDataDefinitions.generated.h(21): error C2007: #define-Syntax
2>I:\Entwicklung\Developed Games\SnowballPVP\branches\4.9\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\AdvancedSessions\BlueprintDataDefinitions.generated.h(26): error C2007: #define-Syntax
2>I:\Entwicklung\Developed Games\SnowballPVP\branches\4.9\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\AdvancedSessions\BlueprintDataDefinitions.generated.h(31): error C2007: #define-Syntax
2>I:\Entwicklung\Developed Games\SnowballPVP\branches\4.9\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\AdvancedSessions\BlueprintDataDefinitions.generated.h(36): error C2007: #define-Syntax
2>I:\Entwicklung\Developed Games\SnowballPVP\branches\4.9\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\AdvancedSessions\BlueprintDataDefinitions.generated.h(41): error C2007: #define-Syntax
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(94): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Ungültiges Suffix für Zahl’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(94): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Konstante’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(96): error C2334: Unerwartete(s) Token vor ‘:’; sichtbarer Funktionstext wird übersprungen
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(157): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Ungültiges Suffix für Zahl’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(157): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Konstante’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(159): error C2334: Unerwartete(s) Token vor ‘:’; sichtbarer Funktionstext wird übersprungen
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(170): error C2504: ‘FBPUniqueNetId::FBPOnlineUser’: Basisklasse undefiniert
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(171): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Ungültiges Suffix für Zahl’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(171): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Konstante’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(173): error C2334: Unerwartete(s) Token vor ‘:’; sichtbarer Funktionstext wird übersprungen
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(181): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Ungültiges Suffix für Zahl’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(181): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Konstante’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(183): error C2334: Unerwartete(s) Token vor ‘:’; sichtbarer Funktionstext wird übersprungen
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(200): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘namespace’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(201): error C2334: Unerwartete(s) Token vor ‘{’; sichtbarer Funktionstext wird übersprungen
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(218): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Ungültiges Suffix für Zahl’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(218): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Konstante’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(220): error C2238: Unerwartete(s) Token vor ‘;’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(229): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Ungültiges Suffix für Zahl’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(229): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Konstante’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(235): error C2653: ‘EOnlineComparisonOpRedux’: Keine Klasse oder Namespace
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(235): error C2065: ‘Type’: nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(235): error C2923: “TEnumAsByte”: “Type” ist kein gültiges template-Typargument für den TEnum-Parameter.
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(235): error C2238: Unerwartete(s) Token vor ‘;’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(297): error C2653: ‘EOnlineComparisonOpRedux’: Keine Klasse oder Namespace
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(297): error C2061: Syntaxfehler: Bezeichner ‘Type’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(246): error C2059: Syntaxfehler: ‘Inlinefunktionsheader’
2>i:\entwicklung\developed games\snowballpvp\branches\4.9\plugins\advancedsessions\source\advancedsessions\private\BlueprintDataDefinitions.h(246): error C2334: Unerwartete(s) Token vor ‘:’; sichtbarer Funktionstext wird übersprungen
2>I:\Entwicklung\Developed Games\SnowballPVP\branches\4.9\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\AdvancedSessions\PCH.OnlineSubSystemHeader.h.cpp(2): fatal error C1004: Unerwartetes Dateiende gefunden.
2> -------- End Detailed Actions Stats -----------------------------------------------------------
2>ERROR : UBT error : Failed to produce item: I:\Entwicklung\Developed Games\SnowballPVP\branches\4.9\Plugins\AdvancedSessions\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-AdvancedSessions.exp
2> Total build time: 43,59 seconds
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(38,5): error MSB3073: Der Befehl ““F:\Gamedesign\UE4\Unreal Engine\4.9\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat” SnowballPVPEditor Win64 Development “I:\Entwicklung\Developed Games\SnowballPVP\branches\4.9\SnowballPVP.uproject” -rocket -waitmutex” wurde mit dem Code -1 beendet.
========== Erstellen: 1 erfolgreich, 1 fehlerhaft, 0 aktuell, 0 Ăźbersprungen ==========

1 Like

There is only one #define in blueprint data definitions, it is at the very bottom and actually doesn’t effect compilation as it is currently un-used. You can try commenting it out and recompiling however your errors are in the generated.h files and appear to concern the UENUM() generated code, I would try running a “Clean” on all binaries from MSVS (Build->Clean Solution) and then re-compiling the project.

I don’t think this is an issue with my plugin, it appears to be an issue with the generated framework code for unreal engine. A quick google search ran into someone else with the issue who had corrupt generated headers.

1 Like

[QUOTE=;400956]
There is only one #define in blueprint data definitions, it is at the very bottom and actually doesn’t effect compilation as it is currently un-used. You can try commenting it out and recompiling however your errors are in the generated.h files and appear to concern the UENUM() generated code, I would try running a “Clean” on all binaries from MSVS (Build->Clean Solution) and then re-compiling the project.

I don’t think this is an issue with my plugin, it appears to be an issue with the generated framework code for unreal engine. A quick google search ran into someone else with the issue who had corrupt generated headers.

hi thanks for your quick answer,
i cleaned the project so many times since this error occured…
when i remove the plugin everything compiles just fine, actually i even have no custom c++ code

of course i can use the provided binary to launch the editor but the problem with this is:
i can not package since it tries to recompile the code and fails with the output below:

[QUOTE]

// Copyright 1998-2015 Epic Games, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
/===========================================================================
C++ class header boilerplate exported from UnrealHeaderTool.
This is automatically generated by the tools.
DO NOT modify this manually! Edit the corresponding .h files instead!
===========================================================================
/

#include “ObjectBase.h”

PRAGMA_DISABLE_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS
#ifdef ADVANCEDSESSIONS_BlueprintDataDefinitions_generated_h
#error “BlueprintDataDefinitions.generated.h already included, missing ‘#pragma once’ in BlueprintDataDefinitions.h”
#endif
#define ADVANCEDSESSIONS_BlueprintDataDefinitions_generated_h

#define 4_9_Plugins_AdvancedSessions_Source_AdvancedSessions_Private_BlueprintDataDefinitions_h_229_GENERATED_BODY
friend ADVANCEDSESSIONS_API class UScriptStruct* Z_Construct_UScriptStruct_FSessionsSearchSetting();
ADVANCEDSESSIONS_API static class UScriptStruct* StaticStruct();

#define 4_9_Plugins_AdvancedSessions_Source_AdvancedSessions_Private_BlueprintDataDefinitions_h_218_GENERATED_BODY
friend ADVANCEDSESSIONS_API class UScriptStruct* Z_Construct_UScriptStruct_FSessionPropertyKeyPair();

#define 4_9_Plugins_AdvancedSessions_Source_AdvancedSessions_Private_BlueprintDataDefinitions_h_181_GENERATED_BODY
friend ADVANCEDSESSIONS_API class UScriptStruct* Z_Construct_UScriptStruct_FBPFriendInfo();

#define 4_9_Plugins_AdvancedSessions_Source_AdvancedSessions_Private_BlueprintDataDefinitions_h_171_GENERATED_BODY
friend ADVANCEDSESSIONS_API class UScriptStruct* Z_Construct_UScriptStruct_FBPOnlineRecentPlayer();

#define 4_9_Plugins_AdvancedSessions_Source_AdvancedSessions_Private_BlueprintDataDefinitions_h_157_GENERATED_BODY
friend ADVANCEDSESSIONS_API class UScriptStruct* Z_Construct_UScriptStruct_FBPOnlineUser();

#define 4_9_Plugins_AdvancedSessions_Source_AdvancedSessions_Private_BlueprintDataDefinitions_h_94_GENERATED_BODY
friend ADVANCEDSESSIONS_API class UScriptStruct* Z_Construct_UScriptStruct_FBPUniqueNetId();

#undef CURRENT_FILE_ID
#define CURRENT_FILE_ID 4_9_Plugins_AdvancedSessions_Source_AdvancedSessions_Private_BlueprintDataDefinitions_h

#define FOREACH_ENUM_EONLINECOMPARISONOPREDUX(op)
op(EOnlineComparisonOpRedux::Equals)
op(EOnlineComparisonOpRedux::NotEquals)
op(EOnlineComparisonOpRedux::GreaterThan)
op(EOnlineComparisonOpRedux::GreaterThanEquals)
op(EOnlineComparisonOpRedux::LessThan)
op(EOnlineComparisonOpRedux::LessThanEquals)
#define FOREACH_ENUM_EBPONLINESESSIONSTATE(op)
op(EBPOnlineSessionState::NoSession)
op(EBPOnlineSessionState::Creating)
op(EBPOnlineSessionState::Pending)
op(EBPOnlineSessionState::Starting)
op(EBPOnlineSessionState::InProgress)
op(EBPOnlineSessionState::Ending)
op(EBPOnlineSessionState::Ended)
op(EBPOnlineSessionState::Destroying)
#define FOREACH_ENUM_EBPONLINEPRESENCESTATE(op)
op(EBPOnlinePresenceState::Online)
op(EBPOnlinePresenceState::Offline)
op(EBPOnlinePresenceState::Away)
op(EBPOnlinePresenceState::ExtendedAway)
op(EBPOnlinePresenceState::DoNotDisturb)
op(EBPOnlinePresenceState::Chat)
#define FOREACH_ENUM_EBLUEPRINTRESULTSWITCH(op)
op(EBlueprintResultSwitch::OnSuccess)
op(EBlueprintResultSwitch::OnFailure)
#define FOREACH_ENUM_ESESSIONSETTINGSEARCHRESULT(op)
op(ESessionSettingSearchResult::Found)
op(ESessionSettingSearchResult::NotFound)
op(ESessionSettingSearchResult::WrongType)
PRAGMA_ENABLE_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS

1 Like

I don’t know what to say, I tested it in a blueprint only project without recompiling as well and it worked just fine in 4.9.2 and your error messages don’t tell me anything. I don’t think its anything that I can fix through modifying the plugin, it has something specifically to do with your engine.

1 Like

Just asking can be this working with MMO game like realm servers to be made or similar ? and this voice blueprint is that voice chat in game ?

1 Like

[QUOTE=demonith88;401358]
Just asking can be this working with MMO game like realm servers to be made or similar ? and this voice blueprint is that voice chat in game ?

You want a custom solution for realm/shard based multiplayer. And yes the voice portion is for in game communication.

1 Like

[QUOTE]
You want a custom solution for realm/shard based multiplayer.

so is that yes can i do this with this plugin ?

1 Like

[QUOTE=;401316]
I don’t know what to say, I tested it in a blueprint only project without recompiling as well and it worked just fine in 4.9.2 and your error messages don’t tell me anything. I don’t think its anything that I can fix through modifying the plugin, it has something specifically to do with your engine.

ok thank you for your help and all your effort.
would be nice if some epic guys can join this conversation

1 Like

Hello, . I am having an issue importing the plugin into my project. It is a 4.9.2 blueprint project (migrated from 4.8.3). I have attempted a drag and drop of the assets only to be presented ‘Unknown Extension’ errors. I have also attempted to place it directly in the “Plugins” directory on the disk, but I cannot see the files and dirs in the content browser. I have done some googling and attempted a few permissions related finagling, but I just cannot seem to get it into the project. Any advice would certainly be helpful

1 Like

[QUOTE=;402419]

That is a HUGE understatement.

1 Like

[QUOTE=;402419]
ok thank you for your help and all your effort.

Well if you don’t have an answerhub up yet then put one up, the forums aren’t generally the highest contact point for their employees.

1 Like

of course i set one up before posting here…
posting here was another try to get help with a solution…

(Why can i not compile anymore in 4.9.2 - Programming & Scripting - Epic Developer Community Forums)

1 Like

[QUOTE=;403088]
of course i set one up before posting here…
posting here was another try to get help with a solution…

(Why can i not compile anymore in 4.9.2 - Programming & Scripting - Epic Developer Community Forums)

Oh you are using VS 2015? It hasn’t officially been released for UE4 until 4.10 is out, 4.9 is only mostly compatible from what I understand.

1 Like

[QUOTE=;403095]
Oh you are using VS 2015? It hasn’t officially been released for UE4 until 4.10 is out, 4.9 is only mostly compatible from what I understand.

yeah from epic staff told me also but after deinstalling vs 2015 and installing vs 2013 its still the same…
https://answers.unrealengine.com/sto...ler+output.txt

1 Like