Advanced sessions issue

so I got the error when doing a test packaging, so I could share with a friend to figure out what to do next, but I got an error telling me to add ‘PrecompileForTargets = PrecompileTargetsType.Any;’ I don’t remember the entire problem, but after finding where to add it, it gave me another problem that I’ve died to also figure out, but I’m just completely lost now.

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   ERROR: Unable to compile source files.
PackagingResults: Error: Unable to compile source files.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Took 10.58694s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=5
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (C:\Users\fillman86\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\K+epic+games+UE_4.22\UBT-io08-Win64-Development.txt)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):        (see C:\Users\fillman86\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\K+epic+games+UE_4.22\Log.txt for full exception trace)
PackagingResults: Error: UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (C:\Users\fillman86\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\K+epic+games+UE_4.22\UBT-io08-Win64-Development.txt)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=5 (5)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

I’ve tried other projects without the plugin, that I previously packaged, and it works fine. Then I tried new projects in 4.22 and in 4.19 using the appropriate AdvancedSteamSessions plugin, I followed all instructions again, and it just doesn’t work with it.

“ERROR Missing precompiled manifest for AdvancedSteamSessions. This module was most likely not flagged for being included in a precompiled build set PrecompileForTargets PrecompileTargetsType.Any in AdvancedSteamSessions.build.cs to override.”

This was the first line of the previous error. Currently I’m turning off advanced steam sessions, and just running the regular steam sessions on its own, and just launch of itch.io or something.

even that doesn’t work