For context, how the game works is this:
- Player creates a lobby, players join lobby.
- One or more player can determine if they want to be an alien.
- When all players are ready, the current lobby host determines who will host the actual game (which is the alien)
- Game host is determined, leaves current lobby session and starts a new gameplay session with generated session ID
- All other players leave lobby host, join gameplay session with generated session ID
- Original lobby host ends session, joins new game host with generated session ID
Problem 1: I create a session specifying “Public Connections” = 2 but a seemingly unlimited number of clients can keep joining
Problem 2: I’m making a Session Property Key string called “Session Key” that gets set to a UID for various reasons and in my search if I tell it to only find “Session Key” that are set to “lobby” and not this UID, it still joins the session with the specific UID