The Advanced Photo Mode is now available on the Marketplace!
I did it inspired by the latest games in the video game industry. Watch the preview video here.
I used the “Soul: City” map provided by Epic as an example in the video and images below, it is not included in the project (you can get it for free here on marketplace).
Keyboard/mouse and Gamepad support:
- There is a dynamic icon switch: if you are using mouse/keyboard and switch to a gamepad, the icons will also be changed automatically (GIF):
- You can easily change the icons style:
- Choose menu color, for example:
Free camera system (you can turn it off) and s****et a maximum distance between free camera and player
- Easily add your own filter presets (some filters have LUTs, the LUTs used in this project were acquired in the unreal forum, and were made by Jacky (thanks, Jacky!), who made them available here on the unreal forum, you can get them – and more – through this link)
- ****Set keyboard and gamepad keys for all actions, for example:****
Add your game logo:
- Easily change menu icons (keys and other icons)
- And much more