Advanced copy FAILS! How to fix?

Every time I try copying some particles from a folder under the main “Content” folder into another location in my project, despite using the “advanced copy” method to copy all dependencies and fix redirects to the new location, the copied particles STILL keep referencing the materials from the original folder path.

I’ve tried the same thing several times with a few different particles after force deleting them in the destination folder. But every time, there are some references to materials that, even though they are copied to the new location, the particles (or their dependencies) continue to reference assets in the original folder path.

Very frustrating. Please fix, or let me know how to forcibly make all of the references for a given asset (as well as the references for any of its dependencies) use the new/correct paths to the various assets instead of the old/original ones.

Still curious if there’s a better way to fix this problem. But I ended up painstakingly going through each particle that had references to the assets in the original path, resolving the references one by one to the copied assets in the new location.