I’m working on a small asset that allows to easily handle camera movements during gameplay.
It allows to define custom camera movements and to trigger them with just one blueprint node.
- Define a set of Camera Movements and Camera Rotations
- Define custom interpolation type (linear or using float curves)
- Define a set of movements and trigger them in sequence (to create those kind of cool coarse camera movements)
- Includes a set of predefined camera shakes for sprinting, receiving hits etc.
- Possibility to lock camera to a target and defining magnetism to the target
Just few example videos of the camera manager used in some of my projects:
Since is a quite simple asset, it will be quite cheap.
Happy to hear your thought.