Right now I’m working on a project for Marketplace, that allow you to quickly set some of advanced aiming features I made. With this component you can choose, whenever to use smooth turning (instead of simple rotate controller), one of targeting systems, dynamic crosshair, gamepad and touch support and some more stuff. You can also combine them to work together.
Here is a video demo and some screenshots:
Sorry for a bit boring vid. I’m to shy to speak English
HTML5: http://uengine.ru/builds/advaim (Mozilla, Chrome, Opera)
- "Lazy" weapon. Weapon will smoothly follow controller.
- "Lazy" camera. Controller will smoothly follow weapon
- "Lazy" controller. Whole controller (camera and weapon) will smoothly follow your mouse movement
- Actor targeting. Actor targeting will allow you to target one of the actors on your scene and shoot them easily. Great for Gamepad support.
- Free aiming. You can aim without turning your controller.
- Gamepad support.
- Touch support.
- Dynamic crosshair. Dynamic crosshair will help you to see, what you aim at. Of course, you can turn it off (Crosshair will always stay in the center).
Scope. Use this functionality, to make sniper scope for your weapon. You can even combine it with free aim and Actor targeting.
Clean and commented code. I tried to make it as clean as I can. Many things are under functions and macros, so there is no messy graphs. And almost everything is commented (Variables, functions, nodes and logic).
After I release it, I will add more functionality. And probably will add Third Person support.
Price: 15$. Для России, Украины, Беларуси - Стоимость - 500р. (Для покупки по этой цене, пишите в ЛС](http://vk.com/flakky))
I will be very happy if you post some opinions or suggestions