admob Interstitial not working

the interstitial ads nodes are not working. This is the node documentation

and I load the interstitial ad at event construct of the widget… and show ad when the level change

interstitial ads begin construct

this is permissions

extra permission

I recently implemented this, make sure you have a registered ad on the admob service. It can take a few days until they start working, and you will not get any notification when they start working…

As far as I know, this can only be tested on the actual android device. If you try to get an ad in the play window or on your PC, it will not work.

android.permission.INTERNET is actually added automatically and isn’t required.

Google is moving away from their old ads system as well, so make sure the test is done with an SDK below 32. My settings are:
Minimum SDK Version= 19
Maximum SDK Version = 32

Here is a screenshot of my Google Play Services settings, these work for me:

Tested on a Samsung S9

Well I used android test ad and tested on android mobile it didn’t work

1 Like

Hmm, interesting… It does work when I use it in my project.

What unreal version are you using?

you mean above or below?

I figured the issue… If I turn off any plugin its affect the build…

Ads do not work when I activate any add-on I downloaded from the store. Do you know what causes this and how I can fix it?

Hi, I found this solution, and it worked for me specifically in the case you are using other plugins that uses C++ code alongside with ads, Module AndroidAdvertising not found - #2 by khaloui. Make sure to add the “AndroidAdvertising” line in every pluginname.build.cs, so you don’t have surprises (I missed it at the beginning because the post isn’t clear about it, and didn’t understand why it wasn’t working), and in any case, delete the part of privateDependencyModuleName as well, I did that with three plugins I’m using and it worked.

PD: I’m using UE 5.3

Thank you for your answer and interest. I will try (: