Admin Vendor System - Auto Restocking inventory

So I’m trying to make a vendor for admins to quickly pull out large quantities of items. The issue I am having is that there does not seem to be any way to reload this inventory with the items that I have inside them i.e. once you take them out they are gone and do not refresh when you open the structure back up.

Is there any way to set an infinite quantity of items to the inventory?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Nico

Hey Semi,

I think you would need to use a combo of structs (with the items desired being referenced in these structs), along with a loop (add a delay node in before it, otherwise you might have a crash, and in general using delay nodes is a good performance saver in many ways) that dictates on a timer how often to refresh the inventory with these items. Or at least something along these lines. I have not tried this personally, so keep in mind what I’m presenting is rough theory.

I’d suggest researching structs, and check out some tutorials on inventory systems to get an idea of how to implement this better possibly past my theory on it

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

That is definitely something to try out, I’ll give it a shot and let you know if it works out. Thank you for your assistance!