Admin command broadcast feature

Hello!

I would like to make a mod or TC to broadcast admin commands via a server message.
It would be useful to prevent admin abuse on our server.

I’m pretty sure you can’t do it with a mod because I think admin commands are defined with UFUNCTION() which is not accessible or alterable with the blueprints.
I read about TC features but I don’t think it’s possible either since admin commands are still not accessible.

So if anyone can tell me that I’m wrong and explain me how to do it, I would be very happy :wink:

once this is out u can look through for alot of new and interesting things that may help ur cause :slight_smile: ARK Dev Kit v200.5 (Fixed Sotf!!): 'Survival of the Fittest' download, Total Conversions, Mods, Maps - ARK: Survival Evolved - Unreal Engine Forums

once this is out u can look through for alot of new and interesting things that may help ur cause :slight_smile: ARK Dev Kit v200.5 (Fixed Sotf!!): 'Survival of the Fittest' download, Total Conversions, Mods, Maps - ARK: Survival Evolved - Epic Developer Community Forums
[/QUOTE]

Thanks but I don’t know what you mean by “once this is out”, the TC with the dev kit 200.5 is already out and I had read that thread before I posted mine.
I was looking for a more specific answer since there’s no documentation but thanks anyways man! I appreciate.

Technically on the time stamp of that last post it wasn’t out via Epic Games Launcher, and the files they manually uploaded were corrupted in my experiences. So unless you got the TC .rar to download successfully and extract successfully, you were not using the latest version.

Also, as of last time I checked (before TC) there was no way to do this that I could find. I’ll be digging into the updated ADK today, and I’ll keep my eye out for this.

PS: They literally just released it on Epic Games Launcher not even 30 mins ago.