ADK:Can't find file for asset (example) '/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/StoneCeilingDoorDM' while loading.

Hi, I’m starting to create my own ARK maps :). But when I try to play inside the editor, it freezes and if I look at the console, errors like :eek::

[2019.06.11-21.10.21:465][804]LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file for asset ‘/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/Stone/Stone_GiantCeiling_Gate/SM_Stone_GiantCeiling_GateFrame_4x42’ while loading …/…/…/Projects/ShooterGame/Content/PrimalEarth/Structures/Stone/Stone_GiantCeiling_Gate/SM_Stone_GiantCeiling_GateFrame_4x42_DM.uasset.
[2019.06.11-21.10.21:467][804]LoadErrors:Error: Error /Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/Stone/Stone_GiantCeiling_Gate/SM_Stone_GiantCeiling_GateFrame_4x42_DM : Can’t find file for asset. /Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/Stone/Stone_GiantCeiling_Gate/SM_Stone_GiantCeiling_GateFrame_4x42
[2019.06.11-21.10.21:468][804]LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/Stone/Stone_GiantCeiling_Gate/SM_Stone_GiantCeiling_GateFrame_4x42’
[2019.06.11-21.10.21:469][804]LogLinker:Warning: Can’t find file for asset ‘/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/Stone/Stone_GiantCeiling_Gate/SM_Stone_GiantCeiling_GateFrame_4x42’ while loading …/…/…/Projects/ShooterGame/Content/PrimalEarth/Structures/Stone/Stone_GiantCeiling_Gate/SM_Stone_GiantCeiling_GateFrame_4x42_DM.uasset.
[2019.06.11-21.10.22:793][804]LoadErrors:Error: Error Failed import for StaticMeshComponent

I reinstalled the ADK (deleting also the Unreal Engine AppData):(.

My PC spects are in my Steam profile: Steam Community :: ImSoldee

Sorry for my English, I’m from Spain :o.

Please Help! :(:(:frowning:

SM_Stone_GiantCeiling_GateFrame_4x42_DM.uasset is referencing a old asset that no longer exists. It’s a error everyone has and shouldn’t be causing any issues.

How long have you waited for the map to load? The first time you load each session it can take a long time to load. The larger the map the longer it takes. Try giving it 10 minutes to see if it will load at all. Also have you tried laying in editor on any other map, like the testMapArea default load map?

WOW! Thank you man. It seems that I just lacked a little patience. :o xD