Additional Structure Engrams

Hello all,
I’m new here and new to the dev kit. Though you could say I’ve kinda hit the ground running.

In 2 days time I’ve made dozens of children to assets I wanted small tweaks for and copied a handful of base assets for all of my new toys, all of which are working as intended. So far the workflow has been relatively smooth except for one thing. What I’d like to know is if there is any way to prevent the crafting tables on my dedicated server from losing the additional structure engrams with every… single… reboot…? The only fix that I know of is rebuilding the crafting tables after each reboot.

I’ve seen claims that making dirty edits to the inventories is a workaround but increases the odds that a vanilla update will eventually break things anyway.
Any words from the wise?

This feature seems to be bugged and no fix is in sight. There are two options: You can either copy the relevant crafting station and copy+remap the fitting primal item, and then edit the structure, make a child of the crafting station and subclass+remap the fitting primal item and use a graph to add additional engrams.
The first option has the advantage of requiring no graph coding and being generally stable, while the second method has the advantage that updates to the default engrams of the vanilla station will be included automatically.

Well that’s a shame. Seems like to useful a feature not to fix at some point.
At any rate I managed to avoid the issue by remapping. Thank you for the reply :slight_smile: