adding assets to Sequencer not behaving correctly

Does anyone know why this is happening , I’ve been using Sequencer since it came out and never experienced this , anytime I drop an object into the timeline now it only has a 1 frame transform zone , so until I add a key or drag both sides all the way to the end of my timeline , which is super annoying , the asset will jump back to its world settings. I never did this before , always u drop ur asset it and that zone always stays filling whatever frame range u had. Even if u increased frame range I never had to drag the ends of that zone ever , in thousands of times , see pic 1st is dropping it in 2cd is dragging right side a little - this is super time consuming and annoying -this never happened before - How do i go back to the way it was
alt text

That section is by default infinite. Is it possible you toggled the section start/end range values in the right click Properties menu of the section? If so, you can toggle them back to infinite.

When the section is not infinite, it will be expanded if you add a keyframe at a time outside of that range. Also, the section only evaluates in that section range. This is the more typical behavior you see in the UMG timeline.