Love that UE4 now supports Volumetric Light/Fog but there was something that was bugging me.It was when u get close to the light source Spot/Point light and it had a high Scattering Value its very foggy and cant really see threw it and im sure in real life the density is less the closer u get to fog. Its still in a bit of WIP just need to tone it up a bit and optimize. Would u guys like this as a engine feature?
On Spot/Point Light List **
- Bool On/Off for the Distance to work.
- Sphere Radius( Range it starts to Lower at the given Min Intensity)
- Min Intensity
- Bool Show points from Light Proximity
- Add More point for precision
- Bool for Interpolation when getting near Light Source