"Add Torque in Degrees" in Blueprint

@Everynone Thanks for your Answer. i wannt to use theTorque to make rotate a gear. But i need help to setup the Torque in the Blueprints.

What is the exact problem you’re having?

Hello,

i wannt to make a gear rotate using a Torque and affect another gear. can you help me to use “Add Torque in Degrees” in my Blueprint.

327921-torque.png

Thank you

You’ll need to show us more of your code. The function you’ve shown us is just the torque function. It tells us nothing by itself.

From what I can tell, you’ve got multiple issues going on here. First, it doesn’t look like you’re in the BP for the gear you want to turn, because you’re trying to call it’s mesh. If you are in the gear BP, just drag out your mesh component to get a reference to it. If you are NOT in your gear BP, you’ll have to cast to your gear BP, and then get a reference to the mesh off of the return pin.

Next, I think you have it right where you multiply your tick seconds by your impulse. To simplify your code though, simply right click on the Torque pin on the Add Torque function, split it, and plug your float value from the multiply function directly into the Torque axis you want. No need to use Make Vector or Get Transform. Here’s my code from a tutorial I did a while back. This is from calling the torque with the keyboard.

@Trainer_Gaming Sure. i tried to use it like this but it doesen’t work at all.

Hello @Trainer_Gaming Thank you very much for your help I realy appriciate. so i did create an actor Blueprint for my Gear and i did follow your advices. and i did also build a Code based on your Code in the last Pictures. I did record 2 Videos. The first one is with your Exemple without Left and right because i only need forwards and back. and the second Video is based on my old Code and your advices. but Unfortunately it still deosen’t work.
The Video with Trainer_Gaming Exemple: Die Probe von Training_Gamer - YouTube
The Video with My Exemple: Meine Probe - YouTube