Add Impulse, calculating mass for trajectory

I’m trying to create a visual representation of the trajectory an object will take when using add impulse to launch it. I have everything working, except that I cannot figure out exactly how mass is applied. My searching hasn’t found any results on this either.
I know that a higher mass will simply reduce the strength of the impulse, but I need to calculate the exact amount by which it reduces it.

Well, I’ve found a partial answer. I now know that I need to use Impulse / Mass, and then to trace that visually, I need to multiply it by the amount of time over which I’m checking movement.
So if I want to trace the movement over the course of 0.05 seconds, I would multiply it by 0.05. Or should, except that through trial and error I’ve found that I actually need to multiply it by roughly 0.22 to accurately trace the movement over 0.05 seconds, and I have no idea why.
I’m not sure what math I would even use to arrive at a number like that accurately.

What problem are you trying to solve?

Nevermind. I figured out the initial problem; Impulse / Mass. The rest was just flawed code, which I fixed.