Add Find Callers of Event Feature for Blueprint Custom Events.

Many times lately I’m finding as I go through the Content Examples and even when designing my own separated Blueprints I will forget the location of the original caller of the custom events.

There is a Find Instances of Event option when you right click on a Custom Event, however, there isn’t a list showing the callers to that Custom Event.

So my feature request for this would be to add an option underneath the Find Instances of Event option in the right click popup menu for Find Callers of Event, which displays a list of callers of the Blueprints they are calling from. And you can simply select from the list a particular Caller of that event and quickly navigate to the Blueprint and Graph section where it is being called.

The same could be done for the Blueprint Interfaces, so instead of just going directly to the Blueprint Interface Event Graph, you could list the callers to the Blueprint Interface and quickly navigate to those sections for further blueprint editing of that specific section before the call is made.

Hello ,

I was reading over your post and I thought that this would make a good feature request. I have written up a report ( UE-15901) and I have submitted it to the developers for further consideration. Thank you for your time and information.

Make it a great day