Add "Export Data" Option for Verse Runtime Errors in UEFN Content Service

The “Verse” tab of the UEFN Content Service page contains a list of runtime errors. This list contains a LOT of information, for potentially many occurrences of many bugs.

This list is ordered based on the number occurrences of each runtime error. There are no alternative filtering options for the list.

To access the detailed information on each error, you have to click the list item and read it from the pop-up menu.

It would be very nice if there was a way that I could export the full set of verse errors and their detailed information from this page, so that I can do my own processing offline.

For example, you could do statistics on the frequency and type of the errors your map is causing, and hopefully get to a resolution faster. You could also automate the analysis of your runtime errors if this was available.

The information is already organized and tabulated, there is just no good way to save it off of the website. We would really appreciate it if this feature could be added.

Thank you for your feedback. While I cannot guarantee a response, I can confirm that this has been forwarded to the appropriate team.

1 Like