Add elements like size box, or spacer, to widget by blueprint

Hello! I´m trying to create a widget in wich elements are added based on an array. To do so, I need to create, for each loop, a widget and add it to an horizontal box that already exist in the widget. The problem is that I need each child widget to be inside of a sizebox in order to show correctly, and also to add a spacer in between for a better display, but I don´t find a way to add them dinamically on the widget graph. Is there a way to do it? or should I add these directly in de UMG of the child widget? I would like to avoid it, since I would need to duplicate the widget each time I need to change the dimension of the spacer for example, but I don´t find another way to do it.

1 Like

Try this:

My Products

4 Likes

I think that node “construct object” was exactly what I was looking for. I gonna try it, but I think that was it. Thank you very much!!

2 Likes

However, it would be better to implement this inside the child widget.

3 Likes

Ok, that´s great! I´m new on this, so I didn´t know that I can expose the variables of the child widget in the way you did. Certanly it seem better this way. Thank you again!

2 Likes

Hi! It works perfectly, but, would it be possible to set the spacer´s size to “fill” from blueprint? I can set a custom size, like in the images you posted, but, it would be nice to change that setting in order to get the center align like is described in this post: [UMG] Arrangement of the children in Horizontal box - #6 by maxxburman

1 Like