Actors clipping through floor & Player Controller gets caught underneath level

Hello, I finished the entire lecture and noticed several issues that I thought would be corrected as I went along and completed the level polish and other lessons. However, the grabbing mechanic to pick up the “gargoyle statue” (specifically) is phasing through the ground and I have checked it’s collision along with the SM_Floor’s collision to see if possibly the box collision was overlapping. I even removed the collision and applied a new one, and the statue still does what it’s doing above. If I attempt to grab the statue directly over it, it will fall completely through the floor and drop eternally.

I also noticed that I can phase through the SM_Cell_Side object and it’s only that one, I am guessing it’s something wrong with the mover component or trigger volume? Because the cell walls in the dungeon don’t have this issue, neither any of the BP_Doors. I tested the play button to see how another would see my level initially and my character start would spawn underneath the level as seen above. I adjusted the “Kill Z” to be -850 and that fixed what seems to be half of the problem for the start portion of my playtesting. However after placing the statue in the trigger volume and getting the wall to move down into revealing the crypt, I can’t move past that. I can jump out and backwards from that volume though but ultimately I’m stuck to moving about the upper dungeon level. Can I get some guidance on what I may be doing wrong?

Update: I moved the Secret Wall off to an open space with one floor tile to see if possibly some hidden collision was causing this to happen and I found that it is something with the Mover component (or at least came to this conclusion from what I found) I deleted my binaries folder, intermediate and saved folders and rebuilt the project. That seems to fix the problem only for a few minutes. I made a build within that time and as the build was finished my player actor is underneath the level unable to move. Please let me know what I could try.