ActiveClassRedirects Collision Load Error after 4.9 Upgrade

I ran fix up redirectors in both the content folder and the engine content folders and that did not solve the issue.


i got the same problem. I just deleted all engine related redirects from the DefaultEngine.ini and the errors were gone.
It’s probably not the best way do fix this, but it works for me.

And don’t forget to backup your config. :wink:



Thanks. I’ll give that a try if no one suggests anything better.

Hi ,

There is a thread open for this situation already, please post there and we’ll continue the conversation on one thread so everyone can get updated at the same time:

Closing this as a duplicate.