ActionRPG - LogPlayLevel: Error: ERROR: Stage Failed. Missing receipt 'E:\UE4\ActionRPG\Binaries\Android\ActionRPG.target'. Check that this target has been built.

Hi All,

Just built ActionRPG for UE4. I have made no changes, Just launched to android and got this error:

LogPlayLevel: Error: ERROR: Stage Failed. Missing receipt ‘E:\UE4\ActionRPG\Binaries\Android\ActionRPG.target’. Check that this target has been built.

I have checked Android settings:

1. Platforms are writeable x 2
  2. Appears SDK has been accepted
  3. Min and Target SDK are 21
  4. Android SDK = android-21
  5. When I look in "E:\UE4\ActionRPG\Binaries" There is no android folder. I am not sure if this is suppose to be made during the launch or it is just missing.

I can not this of much more to post. If you need screen shot and more information from the build I am happy to supply.

Thank you for the reading this.

Regards

Any help would be great

there are couple of things that nearly solved my issues.

1. install microsoft visual studio according the the unreal documentation.
  2. your project address is fine but mine was too long and when I moved it in desktop it fixed.
  3. in project settings, go to android and check the build address once again. (u can type -Target=D:.… whatever as well in cmd tool.
  4. and although i installed java from oracle, but the address I gave to work for me was C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\jre

I hope these work for you. it’s a frustrating part to make it work I see all ppl moving forum to forum for every step… I hope it get fixed with an easier or one click solution.

1 Like