Action RPG template now available in Epic Games Launcher.

Just saw this piece of gem.

@franktech LOL! Didnt notice that one :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup. It also makes use of Ability System Component which is something I was looking forward.

I do have plans to keep working on this project. However, the reason I have not shared what they are as we are still discussing them internally. The last thing I want to do is promise something that I can not deliver on. So please give me some time to make sure that what we do have planned can be delivered.

I for one think this is so awesome. Thanks for helping noobs like me have a better path to telling my stories.

finally feel like a director with a host of potential

I love this kind of stuff. Thanks! I’m working on a similar game and this will help me.

Not a programmer, I normally do mostly level design and low poly assets. I have been attempting to make a dungeon crawler that employs similar play styles for the PC, how difficult if it is even possible would this be to redeploy as a PC keyboard and mouse game?

Using Action RPG will be kind of a hard task since Gameplay abilities uses C++ programming to get working. If you don’t need that, re-purposing assets and making them kb/m should be easy enough.
I like to help out other devs if I can, so hit me up if you need help.

Is there any way to disable friendly fire in this template? :sweat_smile: