Action RPG - Post Apocalyptic Project | Looking for Talent

LOOKING FOR TALENT

Looking For:

3D Artist for |Main Character |Npc |Enemies | Buildings | Props |

3D Artist for |Post Apocalyptic Weapons | Relics | Items | Armors |

Concept Artist for various things

***Programmer ***|Blueprints| AI -Enemies-NPC |Behavior Tree |

Project Name: Havent found one yet! We will discuss it as a team and figure one out!

Length of Project: First we need a prototype to present into our social media and also to do some dev logging. Also to start testing and iterating into the mechanics and the game. Depends on the dedication of the team for the project and available time!

Payment Method: Volunteer at beginning, for now is going to be free and in the future. Kickstart or any Crowd Funding when the time comes to release the game.

Project Description: You’re a survivor in a post-apocalyptic world where you fight to save the world from extinction! Its going to be third person, action rpg. More will be discussed in the project, when you entered!

Contanct: @ - Discord
**Unreal Contact: ** Send me a message here
Email: [EMAIL=“”]

|JUST |

Must be an adult and be responsible with what are you doing in the project!
**Every good effort is appreciated! **
Be active and work hard, create the best you can do !!!

**PM ME IF YOU GOT TALENT!

ADVICE BEFORE CONTACT - INCLUDE PORTFOLIO!**

***Team Still Recruiting ***

Looking for:

3D Artist Environment
Help with the Props and Buildings of the world

Programmer
Knows well of blueprinting and maybe some C++ (help me with the effort of taking the whole programing ang project management together)

Team Composition:

***Project Management / Programing ***

Story Teller

3D Artist

Level Design
[SIZE=20px]Pierpaolo - Unreal Environments[/SIZE]

We are already in development and working nice as a team! We have a dedicated server in perforce to source control our game! Also our Main Character and our first props already in the engine and working with them to set them up!
Meanwhile I am spreadsheeting and getting up the GDD to be able to have all of us following the same
Dream that becomes reality !!!
If you are a teamplayer , a person that wants to achieve something than hurt the rest, send a message!

Contanct: - Discord
**Unreal Contact: **Send me a message here

**Also check the first post for all the info!

Thank you again,

• Project Management**

Looking for:

3D Artist Environment
Help with the Props and building up this world for us !:wink:

**Texture Artist **
Our 3D Modelers will love a texture artist to help them out with the load of work! :wink:

Level Designer
Experienced and team playing Level Designer to make this world a better place [HIGHEST PRIORITY]]

Programmer
Experienced Blueprint and some C++ [HIGHEST PRIORITY]]

Team Composition:

Project Management

Story Teller

3D Artist

Level Design
Pierpaolo - Unreal Environments

Programming
PrintStringFTW

Sound Designer

We are already in development and working nice as a team! We have a dedicated server in perforce to source control our game! Also our Main Character and our first props already in the engine and working with them to set them up!
Meanwhile I am spreadsheeting and getting up the GDD to be able to have all of us following the same
If you are a teamplayer , a person that wants to achieve something than hurt the rest, send a message!

Thank you again,

• Project Management**

Looking for:

**3D Artist + Animator **[HIGH PRIORITY]]
We are in real need of a proper 3D Artist that can model and Animate , we already have a 3D Character artist but not done a single costume animation.
Please send me a message ASAP !

3D Artist WEAPONS | ARMORS
We would really love to have a 3D Artist that has a love for weapons and armors , we want both Post Apocalyptic with the twist of new age + some medieval
If you are a crafter and want to be part of this please contact me !!!

Texture Artist + Concept Artist
Our 3D Modelers will love a texture artist to help them out with the load of work!
If you can photoshop expert and can do some concept art and help us visualise things we want, would be amazing ! Please Contact!

Team Composition:

Project Management

Story Teller

3D Artist

Level Design
Ghostwhisper

Programming
PrintStringFTW

Sound Designer

**Today we have done our first team meeting and we are working on our deliverables, probably in 2 weeks we can post some update about the game ! **

Thank you again,

• Project Management**

Looking for:

**3D ARTIST + ANIMATOR **[HIGH PRIORITY]]
We are in real need of a 3D Artist that can do the main character of the game and also the Monsters and NPC of the game, rigging and animating is a big plus since all the free and marketplace things are limited in what you can do!

3D ENVIRONMENT ARTIST
Help the other environment artist with the load of work and make nice models and props for the environment !!!

We would really love to have a 3D Artist that has a love for weapons and armors , we want both Post Apocalyptic with the twist of new age + some medieval

Our 3D Modelers will love a texture artist to help them out with the load of work!
If you can photoshop expert and can do some concept art and help us visualise things we want, would be amazing ! Please Contact!

Team Composition:

Project Management

Story Teller

3D Artist

Level Design
Ghostwhisper

Programming
PrintStringFTW

Sound Designer

We are already in development and working nice as a team! We have a dedicated server in perforce to source control our game!
Our programmer is non stop working!
Level Designer and Environment Artist working towards making the great first city that our character will start !
Meanwhile I am spreadsheeting and getting up the GDD to be able to have all of us following the same Dream that becomes reality !!!

Today we have done our first team meeting and we are working on our deliverables, probably in 2 weeks we can post some update about the game!

AFTER OUR FIRST MEETING , WE GOT THE DECISION TO MAKE A PLAYABLE SINGLEPLAYER FOR SHOWCASE FOR THE GETTING SOME HYPE UP AND THEN TO GO MULTIPLAYER!

Thank you again,

• Project Management**

Looking for:

We are in real need of a 3D Artist that can do the main character of the game and also the Monsters and NPC of the game, rigging and animating is a big plus since all the free and marketplace things are limited in what you can do!

3D ENVIRONMENT ARTIST
Help the other environment artist with the load of work and make nice models and props for the environment !!!

Team Composition:

Project Management

Story Teller

3D Environment Artist

Level Designer
Ghostwhisper

Programming

• PrintStringFTW

Bio

Morgado (or , born 1988, Braga, Portugal), is a Portuguese viola player and electronic musician active in composition, free improvisation, and sound art.

He took a degree in Sonology on the Royal Conservatory of Den Haag, where he studied with Richard Barrett, having also taken classen with Joel Ryan, Paul Berg, Kees Tazelaar, Raviv Ganchrow, Paul Jeukendreup, Johann Van KreiJ, Peter Pabon, Frank Baldé, Justin Bennet, Lex van den Broek, among others. began working with leading improvisers in 2010 such as Peter Evans, Mark Dresser, Fred Frith, William Parker, and Jason Hwang, such as in improvisation music workshops. Also attended lectures with Trevor Wishart and Teruggi, Douglas Kahn, Arne de Force, Richards, Larry Polanski, Diemer de Vries, Mathew Ostrowski, Francisco Lopez, Lawrence Harvey, Edwin van Heide, Barry Truax, Wouter Snoei, Cahty Van Eck, Sergio Luque, among others. During his times in Den Haag, he played on a regular basis with people like James Hewitt, Renato Ferreira, Leo Svirsky, and Chris Iemulo; during his music path he also played occasionally in sessions and gigs with people such as Anne La Berge, Katt Hernandez, Jan Nijdam, Sanne Van Hek, Onno GOvaert, Jasper Stadhouders, V4W.Enko, Ekkehard Windricht, Marie Guilleray, Richard Barrett, António Augusto Aguiar, Jorge Queijo, José Miguel Pinto, Pedro Tudela, Susana Santos Silva, Gonçalo Almeida, Paulo Chagas, Luis Vicente, Marcelo Dos Reis, Miguel Mira, Gustavo Costa, Henrique Fernandes, Joao Martins

has performed in countries such as Portugal, United States, United Kingdom, Holland, and Serbia. Besides this he writes poetry, and also runs the label Nachtstuck Records, starting activities in early 2014, and aiming for small philanthropic contributions through the release of New Music. The label has released music of people such as Karlheinz Essl,

During my activity as a music critic, theoretical writer and observer of all things concerning creative music, few times I have met such a young musician so commited to discover new things and learn new techniques and vocabularies, developing his music further and further with a rare focus and perseverance. Morgado was a real surprise when I first heard

him play, some years ago, connecting his viola to a laptop computer and some effect pedals, and he continues to be.

Considering the almost solitary conditions of his work, and living in a city far away from the main experimental / improvised / contemporary music circuits in Portugal, mostly concentrated in Lisbon and Oporto, it was kind of a miracle to have someone doing what he did the way he did it. Only a very special person was able of such enterprise, moved by a never ending curiosity and a purpose in life. Since then I’m always keeping me informed of what he’s doing and how are his studies abroad, knowing that he will be, in a near future,

a very important musician not only in my country, but also in Europe and the world.

That’s why I don’t have any hesitations in saying that Morgado deserves any support coming from cultural institutions. I’m sure the reward will be fullfiling, in terms of

compositions, recordings, performances and projects under his name.

(writer, journalist, chief-editor of the online magazine jazz.pt

one game I contributed to: - -

more on the portfolio: (yes, that’s me)

on tinkering:

current github page: (had another one but deleted it)

Looking for:

3D ENVIRONMENT ARTIST

Team Composition:

Project Management

Story Teller

Level Designer
Ghostwhisper

Programming

• PrintStringFTW