Download

Action RPG Inventory System

Ok great, I am glad you got it working.

Did some one made avatar to be shown at character items

https://s21.postimg.org/tf3lnytlx/Untitled.png

The ARPGIS is compatible with 4.15 and can be upgraded to 4.15 from previous versions.

I will be submitting an update for people who are creating a new 4.15 project that makes some changes based on the new addition of the DataTable variable (Epic finally added it) as well as enabling window drag be default again. As usual I will include the notes for the changes when the update is submitted.

I just tested and its working fine with 4.15

I wouldn’t bother the Get Data Table Row Node can only be used with literal datatable variables probably by design, the only other method which gives you a list of loot tables to select from is this approach below, i still think its better than Overridden the loot function.

I doubt it’s by design there is no reason why the DataTable variable shouldn’t work eith nodes that take a DataTable input.

The person at Epic who got the task probably just half ***** it so they could finish the rest of their tasks quickly.

Thank you for posting a work around for those wishing to see ways to use the new variable.

I’ll try and write up a bug report for the Get DataTable Row Node not taking the new DataTable variable when i get a chance. Unless someone else can. I am still travelling and mostly on my phone this week.

The nodes always stated it only supports literal datatables, making me think it statically load the node selected table into memory which is probably why its setup like it is.

PIE:Error: Error SetInputMode_GameAndUI expects a valid player controller as target

I try to add character controller still have this error ?? also i add new Game and UI bp same error ??

It’s because epic changed that node recently to want a Playercontroller input.

If this is the node in the InventoryHUD you can just remove the node as the InventoryPlayerController sets this Input Mode already during the InitializePlayer function. Or simply get controller and plug it into the node as the error is asking you to do.

Yeah that done the trick :slight_smile:

Man i could sure use your help! Im trying to get these two assets to work together. Ive banged my head silly against this wall trying to figure out whats stopping them from working. I set it up like the panda video showed (and tried a bunch more ideas myself) but I cant seem to get it working. Any tips or pointers or anything would be sooooo useful!

Hi, how to use this system with 3D widget? It’s for VR game.

I will make a proper documentation in the future, that I will post in the Character Stats Kit forum ,were I explain what I did.

You would be my hero!!! I thought even after the tutorial didn’t work at all (For character stats) that it would be as simple as to putting the StatsUMG in the HUD, putting in an on pressed make visible, hook up the StatsUMG ref to the new ref from the Inventory Player Character and walla. But I get the widget to open fine, but it doesnt populate the information. Whether I follow the tutorial or add it to the HUD and make my own reference to the UMG and cast to it from the player character to hook into the setup node, i cant seem to get the darn StatsUMG ref to work.

Im really looking forward to that documentation or even a blip of a comment as to what direction I should look into!
Thanks so much Tylrin!

Well there will be awesome stuff and multiplayer trading with player without dropping on the floor or just delete if drag off the screen, anyways will be grate too for multiplayer addon to make dungeon loot system like in WoW

All of those features are fairly simple to add in on your own, just like adding in a character portrait :P.

Well i trying to get that but some how its hard for me to do gat character to look in equipment but its not updating items that i caring.
Also its hard to work alone…

when you OnRep your items you also need to set those on your preview character.

Noooooice!