Action mapping release triggered on unmapped key on widget click

Hello, so i had a bug in my project, and i isolated the issue.

Bug: Action mapping(B) release triggers by clicking on widgets button with mouse left click while the action mapping(B) button is held down.

To replicate ingame: Press and hold down B, left click with mouse, the widget closes (If you have InputAction pin opened on other window, you can clearly see the InputAction(B) release triggered, while we are holding key B down.

To reproduce:Clean project → create widget blueprint → open widget → remove canvas from widget → add button to widget → Add action mapping to project → assign key B to added Action mapping → In TopDownCharacter at begin play execution pin drag off and “Create Widget” assign class to previously created widget → Create variable type of Widget reference we just created → Assign widget reference to widget created at begin play → Aniwhere in TopDownCharacter create event ActionInput NameOfYourInput → on press add to viewport, on release Remove from parent said reference widget.
When we press and hold assigned button the widget is open, left clicking on widget triggers Release input of ActionInput assigned to B on my system… why? what? how?
The issue only occurs first time doing so, afterwards, opening widget and clicking on it doesn’t reproduce issue.

Imgur

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

Oh seeing that remind me of it, will sure do! Thanks Jeff.

Did you ever solve this?