Acidentally deleted folder 10.0.22000.0 and now i cannot live compile

#Support {UE5.0.2}
I have a huge problem that made all of my unreal projects unable to compile via live coding. I can´t progress in the course because of this.

What is wrong? I screwed up and accidentally permanently deleted the 10.0.22000.0 folder inside of c:/programs x86/windows kits/10/bin folder Now whenever I try compiling via live compile unreal gives me the error code:

Log file: C:\Users\dovse\AppData\Local\UnrealBuildTool\Log.txt Creating makefile for ToonTanksEditor (Build. version is newer)

ERROR: Unable to find path to the Windows resource compiler under C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10 (version 10.0.22000.0)

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling unreal engine 5, I have tried running rebuild development via VSCode, and I have tried reinstalling the 10.0.22000.0 SDK via visual studio installer, but for some reason, I am still getting the error in all of my projects. I have tried to reboot my pc and now I am looking for a way to restore the folder, but no luck. Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this? Google is without answers to this problem.