accounts حساب

hello there is a problem with my epic account when i try to login it says we can’t find this account it have been 6 month i haven’t logged into my account but i’m sure aboout the information because i still have emails in my inbox from fortnite and i had 2 accounts both of them have same problem
contacted epic games support but it is 6 days no answer so i tried here
thanks for help

مرحبًا، هناك مشكلة في حساب Epic الخاص بي عندما أحاول تسجيل الدخول، تقول إنه لا يمكننا العثور على هذا الحساب، لقد مر 6 أشهر ولم أسجل الدخول إلى حسابي ولكني متأكد من المعلومات لأنه لا يزال لدي رسائل بريد إلكتروني في صندوق الوارد الخاص بي من Fortnite وكان لدي حسابين وكلاهما يعاني من نفس المشكلة
اتصلت بدعم Epic Games ولكن لم يتم الرد بعد 6 أيام، لذا حاولت هنا
شكرا للمساعدة

Greetings @didxar

With this type of issue the Epic Support Team is going to be the correct route to take. The link to the support information can be found here;Epic Games Technical Support & Customer Service | Epic Games. If this is where you last contacted and haven’t heard back, I’d recommend trying to contact them again. They will be able to assist you with account recovery options. I hope that this helps!

thank you for your help i tried and it is being 6 days i didn’t got any respond and the OG season is about to end