Hello Fab Team,
Two days ago, my account was temporarily suspended by mistake, which was later confirmed by your moderation team. The suspension was lifted, and I was able to publish my models again.
However, my account has now been suspended again, without any explanation. There is no reason provided in the sanctions section, and I have no idea what caused this new suspension.
I’ve been a verified seller on your marketplace since the Unreal Engine Marketplace days, and I take your platform’s rules seriously.
These repeated suspensions are extremely frustrating, especially since the previous one was confirmed to be a mistake. They also directly affect my business and prevent me from publishing and selling my assets.
Could you please investigate this issue, explain why my account keeps getting suspended, and restore access as soon as possible?
@skfabby Help me please
I would also appreciate it if you could help prevent this from happening again.
Thank you for your assistance.