Account Issue with Unreal Learning Courses?

I’ve been trying to get access to the official learning courses for UE4 for a while, but have always been stopped when bumping into this “error 500” issue when the academy registration page tries to load. Recently, I tried it again with a different Epic account (one that uses my work email instead of my personal one), and it worked just fine. I’ve tried it on different computers at different locations and it behaves the same way. From this, I suspect something might be wrong with my personal Epic account that prevents it from registering with Unreal Academy. I’d like to use my personal Epic account for the Academy if possible, work emails change with different jobs.
I might be missing something here, is any account allowed to access these videos or does it need to meet certain criteria? If just making a new account really is the easiest fix than so be it (though it seems a little messy), just wanted to make sure.
Not certain who to talk to about this, so thought I’d drop it here.

Answered my own question! I’ll leave the answer here for anyone that might need it:

So I created my Epic account a long time ago, and the rules about what characters you can have in your account name have changed.
My account was called “”; those of you who know HTML can already see the issue, I’m sure.
It’s kind of cool having characters that aren’t allowed in your account name, but probably not worth it given the issues it causes.
Anyway, I changed my account name to not have the “<” and “>” symbols and the issue was resolved.
…Kinda funny actually.

LOL, can’t even show it in the answer. The account was called “@W.E.S.@”, just replace the @s with “<” and “>” and you’ve got it.

Stupid of me to try to use angle brackets on a website, honestly should have known better.