Account cancelled?

Noticed that my account says it’s cancelled while checking into the problem. Everything works fine, but my account says it’s cancelled. Here’s the full message:

YOUR PLAN IS CURRENTLY: (CANCELED) - RESUBSCRIBE

You are currently enrolled in Unreal Engine 4 subscription, which gives you access to the latest tools, features and source code. We encourage you to utilize Official Documentation, Video Tutorials,Resources, Support, the Wiki, the Forums, AnswerHub, GitHub and other resources. We welcome your suggestions! Having issues? Contact us with billing or account support. For additional assistance please visit support.If you would like to change your payment method please click cancel/re-subscribe or edit and enter in new payment information.

Hi Gooner44,

It looks like that may be a glitch with the website. I was able to see that your account is still active according to our ssytem and it’s reporting that everything is running normally.

Is anything besides the account page behaving incorrectly? If not, then I will talk to the web team about what might have happened, otherwise there may be some more information we can get from the launcher or editor.

Hey Gooner,

I haven’t heard back from you in a while. Let me know if this is still occurring for you and I will be happy to continue the investigation. For now, I am marking this as answered for tracking. Posting a comment will reopen the post and let me know that you require further assistance.

Thanks!