Accessing C++ engine source code from Blueprint node

Hi Everyone!

Long time user of Unreal Engine, first time poster here. I took some time to search through the forum, but could not find an answer to my question.

At one time I was able to access engine source code from a blueprint node. I was using Visual Assist (with appropriate extensions for Unreal Engine Intellisense) at the time and I believe I pressed F12 on the blueprint node and immediately brought up the C++ code.

I am now working on project using Microsoft Visual Studio 19 (with Visual Assist installed). How do I access the engine source code through a blueprint node?

Thanks

I think I found the answer to my own question. Unfortunately it does not appear to be running as smooth with Microsoft Visual Studio 19 (with Visual Assist installed) compared to the Visual Studio Code extension I have installed.

When you are in a blueprint mode right click on a node and there is an option “Goto Definition” or just right clicking on the node and pressing “Alt-G” for the Visual Assist shortcut to go to the C++ code definition of the blueprint function node.