Access Violation on Stop or ESC

I tried to recreate a board game in UE4.8 using only blueprints and I ran into the following problem:

Whenever I play the game it works just fine and does everything it should properly, but when I press ESC or the Stop button in the editor, the editor suddenly crashes with the following message:

MachineId:********************************
EpicAccountId:********************************

Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

""

UE4Editor_SlateCore!TIndirectArray<SOverlay::FOverlaySlot,FDefaultAllocator>::DestructAndFreeItems() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.8\engine\source\runtime\core\public\containers\array.h:3317]
UE4Editor_SlateCore!SOverlay::ClearChildren() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.8\engine\source\runtime\slatecore\private\widgets\soverlay.cpp:167]
UE4Editor_Engine!UGameViewportClient::RemoveAllViewportWidgets() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.8\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameviewportclient.cpp:1953]
UE4Editor_Engine!UGameViewportClient::DetachViewportClient() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.8\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameviewportclient.cpp:210]
UE4Editor_Engine!UEngine::CleanupGameViewport() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.8\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\unrealengine.cpp:1584]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::EndPlayMap() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.8\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\playlevel.cpp:163]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::Tick() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.8\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\editorengine.cpp:1571]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UUnrealEdEngine::Tick() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.8\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\unrealedengine.cpp:366]
UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::Tick() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.8\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2355]
UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.8\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:142]
UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.8\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:126]
UE4Editor!WinMain() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.8\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:200]

Also, this only seems to happen once I get to a certain section of my code (after selecting the map and spawning the apropriate tiles) before that it shuts down just fine.

Any help on what I might be missing?

Forgot the log files:
From AppData: link text
From the project folder: link text

Ok, so the problem disappeared after redoing the widget setup (guess, I must’ve screwed up somewhere with creating widgets)